Job Description: We are seeking a highly skilled and organized Account Officer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining financial records, performing financial transactions, and ensuring compliance with accounting regulations. They will also provide support to the finance team in various accounting and administrative duties.
- Maintain and update accounting records and financial transactions
- Reconcile accounts and prepare monthly financial statements
- Prepare and process invoices, payments, and receipts
- Monitor accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Prepare and submit tax returns and other regulatory reports
- Assist in budget preparation and monitoring
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of financial transactions
- Provide support to the management team in various accounting and administrative duties
- Communicate with clients, vendors, and other stakeholders on financial matters
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy in financial data entry
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of accounting principles and regulations
- Proficiency in using accounting software and Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of financial information
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field
- Relevant work experience in accounting or finance
- Professional certification (e.g. ACCA, CPA) is an added advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for growth and career advancement.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB VACANCY ON OUR WEBSITE
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
The position is open until it is filled