Atom Media is looking for an enthusiastic junior software developer to join our experienced software design team. You will report directly to the development manager and assist with all functions of software coding and design.
- Attending and contributing to company development meetings.
- Learning the code-base and improving your coding skills.
- Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems.
- Working on minor bug fixes.
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Knowledge of back-end coding languages or any Framework (PHP Laravel, Java-Springbot, Node js) .
- Knowledge in any Content Management System, (WordPress, Drupal,Joomla).
- Knowledge in any Database Knowledge (MYSQL, MONGODB, MSSQL).
- Ability to upskill yourself and learn new technologies
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
The Company offers an attractive package, commensurate with qualifications and experience. If you meet the requirements of the above-stated position, please send your application letter and a detailed Curriculum Vitae including at least two (2) recent professional traceable referees to;
APPLY FOR THIS JOB VACANCY ON OUR WEBSITE
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
The position is open until it is filled