Atom Media exists to serve businesses across a broad spectrum of industries and government institutions. Our vision is aimed at helping SMMEs, corporate businesses and government institutions to take advantage of digital concepts, products, tools and knowledge base offered in the ICT world. Atom Media, a Digital Agency based in Palapye is looking for a qualified, passionate and experienced individual for the below stated position. The position is based at Palapye and is offered on a fixed-term contract of up to three (3) years.
- Doing Quality assurance on all projects
- Create processes and workflows for projects
- Liaising with clients
- Reporting to management
- Project Management skills including Agile methodologies like SCRUM
- Proven experience as a Senior Developer or similar role
- Experience developing in web and mobile applications
- Knowledge of front frameworks (e.g., Angular, React, CMS …)
- Knowledge of back-end framework (e.g., Node.js, Laravel, Spring Boot/MVC)
- Knowledge of mobile development languages (e.g., Kotlin, React Native)
- Knowledge in client-side and server-side architecture
- Familiarity with databases integration and query (e.g., MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL)
- Familiarity with Server deployment (e.g., AWS, Google, Physical server)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- An analytical mind
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT Related related field.
- At least 3 or 4 years of experience in developing websites & web application.
- Experience with UI/UX Applications like FIGMA, SKETCH and Adobe XD
- Well experienced in using PHP language & framework (such as Laravel, Cake, Pure).
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
The Company offers an attractive package, commensurate with qualifications and experience. If you meet the requirements of the above-stated position, please send your application letter and a detailed Curriculum Vitae including at least two (2) recent professional traceable referees to;
APPLY FOR THIS JOB VACANCY ON OUR WEBSITE
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
The position is open until it is filled